RFM provides expert advice and solutions for clients requiring specialised services, mainly in the fields of mining, geotechnics, water, waste and the environment.
RFM seeks to serve clients across a range of industries that are primarily natural resource based. The firm’s primary business is the provision of professional consulting and executive services.
RFM aims to be recognised as:
- A partner of choice by our clients
- Delivering services based on real needs
- Technologically advanced in our fields of expertise while remaining practical and business oriented
- Adding value to clients’ projects
- Being worthy of clients’ confidence by remaining accountable for our actions
- Clients: RFM believes that, in order to succeed, we must contribute to the success of our clients.
- Staff : The firm’s performance and abilities are only as good as the staff we are able to attract, develop and retain.
- Technology: A cornerstone of RFM’s philosophy is to develop and embrace new technologies and methodologies to the advantage of our clients and our business.
- Co-operation: RFM encourages co-operation and communication between our international offices, and works with international partners to the best advantage of clients.
- Growth : It is RFM’s view that growth of our business must be in response to the requirements of clients. Growth can only be pursued with carefully selected staff members.
- Maintaining broadly based employee ownership
- Providing an environment for a satisfying and challenging career
- Providing an umbrella for ambitious individuals to grow their client base and their reputations in directions somewhat of their own choosing
- Maintaining an environment which is conducive to innovative thinking and solutions
- Recognising and rewarding excellence and achievement
- Fostering a unified corporate culture
- Providing a superior investment for employee shareholders